Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bon Voyage

Hi there, I am currently getting ready to sail to the Bahamas until October. It will be really exciting looking for inspiration in the islands. I hope to visit with friends and family while sailing.
The jewelry that is currently made and on the website is still for sale. My sister in Seattle will have a showing at her house on Wednesday June 11, 2008 and then the collection will go on loan to Lindsay in Brevard. If you would like to have a jewelry party at your house let me know. This could really be a fun way to get the word out!
Also, when I return I will be starting a website called c'estlabead.com where my new company will be launched. Please, any and all ideas are welcome. I am still committed to a % of profit going to charity. I am still entertaining suggestions for charities. I am torn whether to go local or global. There are lots and lots of places I would like to support. Also, if anyone is web savvy and has suggestions on how to set up a website business I would love to hear them.
Thanks again for all of your support and love!

Anne
p.s. this is the lazerette and we were working on it and I thought it was a funny photo! I am fairly certain that my voyage will not be confined to this section of the boat!

1 comment:

TH said...

Be safe & enjoy the sail. I will miss you two so. xoxoxo