Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bahamas Bound

Wow, this has been an amazing trip. I was able to find so many beautiful shells on Powell Cay an area between Spanish Cay and Green Turtle Cay. There is a big party tomorrow to kick off regatta week and I will be snorkeling and looking for more beauties! I have made a lovely coral, turquoise and lapis knotted necklace with matching earrings, a green chalcedony and yellow jade necklace with matching earrings and a great big lacy agate and carnelian necklace no matching earrings. I will hope to get some photos soon but I am just so thankful for the bit of Internet that I have. I am here on Munjack Cay and there is a house on the island that has an open wifi network that has great speed. All of us in the anchorage have access to it and the folks are not even there! They keep it on for all the cruisers. So cool!
Thanks to all the well wishes on my birthday and such support from home. I really couldn't do this without all of you!
Love
Anne

No comments: