Sunday, March 21, 2010

Catalog of jewels

I have posted a link to the most up to date items that I have available. If you are interested in something different please contact me at anne.lovett@gmail.com so that I can make something special for you.  I am most interested in doing one of a kind work and am inspired by so many things.  The most wonderful is when someone asks, " Could you make me something with...?"  That gets my mind twirling.  I love it!
If something strikes you and you want it you can add it to your cart and then in the comments box let me know which item it is. If there is a name of the item it will be attached to the photo.
Happy looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving these latest creations - particularly your use of the earthy tones. Of course, there ARE those red earrings.