Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!





Posted by Picasa click on the link to see entire album

Happy Mothers Day to my mom, your mom and all moms!  I got an order for 2 pairs of earrings yesterday from this super great guy named Greg! He was working on  C'est la Vie when I excitedly told Jeff that someone had redeemed another gift certificate.  Greg saw what I had made and asked for 2 pairs for his mom and his girlfriend's mom.  What a catch this guy is!
So, I made him 6 pairs to choose from and sent him on his way.  Above is some photos of the work.  Yes, they are all for sale.  This style is $25.00 all in sterling silver and all have natural gemstones.  Enjoy and have a happy day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice mother's day collection. I really like the pair on the top row, right side in the first image.