Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Photo Credit

As you take a look around the site and you thumb through the photos I need to give credit to a very dear friend of mine. Megan Preputnik took all the really good photos. She constructed a light box and artfully placed my work on beautiful fabrics as well as coral and other natural and wonderful objects. She did this out of the kindness of her heart. She then not only gave me the photos on a CD but also printed them out so I had an instant portfolio. Amazing.
I wanted to publicly thank her for all that she did for me. Thanks Megan.
It is acts of kindness like this that inspire me to keep going. And to keep trying new things. So to everyone out there, reach out and see what talents you might share that could make a difference in someones life. It might be a little thing to you but a huge deal to another.
cheers!
check out the slide show below of all the photos she took! They are amazing!!!

No comments: