Monday, February 15, 2010

Where have I been?

I guess I have been avoiding posting as I was waiting for something to happen then too many things happened at once and now it is nearly a year later and I have so much to share! My mom is in Africa serving with her husband in the peace corps. I spent the summer in Atlanta took some really cool classes with a metalsmith and was inspired to get all the tools I needed to work with metal more. I am back in Florida and have been asked to have my work be sold in a gift shop on Marco, I still have my work in JT's on Chokoloskee and I am going to show my work on Islamorada, Fl the 19, 20 and 21 at the Gigantic Nautical Flea Market. Ella Vickers bags will also be at the Flea Market. Check out both of these websites to find out more. Bags: www.ellavickers.com
Flea Market: www.giganticnauticalfleamarket.org/

No comments: