Sunday, April 27, 2008

An eclectic mix


This yellow number is made up round citrine beads, rondell white topaz, and rutilated quartz. To finish it I used silver Bali beads and a silver toggle clasp. It measures 20 inches.
This coral and fresh water potato pearl necklace is big and chunky. It measures 18 inches and is finished with a toggle clasp. I love this with a tee shirt and jeans or with a LBD (little black dress). It feels like Jackie O.
I have been working on mixing different colors together. My favorite is hot pink and orange. I love blue, white and yellow together and lime green and blue. I have not found the right combo of stones to make that happen but was thinking carnelian and citrine, turquoise and peridot...different combinations make it fun. Experimenting with the hues of coral have been great. This necklace has a coral focal bead, round sponge coral beads, fresh water pearls and red clay beads. Mom made this one on her visit to Marco Island. You go girl!

This necklace is a mix of hand blown glass beads, lamp work glass beads and colorful faceted Czech glass beads.

No comments: