Saturday, April 26, 2008

Here is some recent work


I have been busy the last few weeks. I had the opportunity to visit with my sister in Seattle. There was a great Green Festival happening that I was fortunate enough to attend. My friend Ella has a fantastic company, visit her website http://www.ellavickers.com/ to see all the great work she is doing. She was featured not only on the news but also in the local papers. Very cool!
My sister liked the necklaces that I have made thus far and she has even offered to bring them to her ladies poker evening. What a fantastic compliment.
I came back to Florida with my mom and visited for nearly 2 weeks! What a great visit. We stayed with the Grandparents. We worked on a few projects. I taught my mom how to knot using silk and she really excelled. I will attach some photos to this post and the next will hopefully will be all photos.
Thanks for all of your support!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anne,

The site looks good. Do you have more images from your time in Seattle?

Unknown said...

yo Anne!
how are you.
Atlanta is good, but landlocked!
That piece (the necklace) looks pretty cool. Way to go!
Hope that y'all are well.
Adam