Saturday, April 26, 2008

necklaces galore

This is a favorite of mine, sterling clasp, lace agate focal bead, yellow opal beads, carnelian, rutilated quartz, fire opals and yellow pearls. I believe it is an overall length of 22 inches. I have a price tag on it . I don't know how I am going to set up to sell the jewelry but that will come. Please click on the photos to see them in a larger window!


Below is an example of the knotting using silk thread. Trish taught me to do this during her winter stay here on the island. I used Brazilian aquamarine in round, rondell and teardrop with a silver tab clasp. It really sparkles in the light. I will measure but I think it is about 18 inches
The next one is really fun. It is made of smokey topaz, white topaz and watermelon tourmaline. It lays on the neck perfectly. It is also about 18 inches.






.

No comments: