Sunday, May 4, 2008

Photo bucket

http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn91/annelovett/cest%20la%20bead/

Above is a photo sharing website. I think high speed internet will be the only option, sorry mom. If you have dial up or slow speed I will be posting most of these pieces one at a time. I just looked at the site and I have misspelled many of the tags. I was going fast and not paying attention. Sorry, not very professional. I will try to figure out how to fix that. In the meantime you will have to forgive me!
I have been having fun. The next group of photos will be models wearing the necklaces. Mom could you send me a photo of the green garnet piece that you made in Marco? I will have to get a shot of Grandmommy wearing the Jasper piece. FUN!!
I will be in western NC May 10-14 and Washington DC 15-19. Does anyone have any connections to DC? I need a place to crash. I'll bring thank you gifts!

No comments: