Monday, May 26, 2008

Sometimes you just never know

Hi folks, I just returned to the island after a brief visit to Everglades City. I visited with the same great folks that I described in the earlier post. I delivered a few earrings that I whipped up the other day. I am on a roll and really excited to keep on working on this business. I am going to look into how I can either get a website to sell or what I need to do. I was thinking of keeping this blog site to talk about what is new and where I am and all that jazz but I'd like something a bit on the professional side. After talking with Kathy I am really excited about the prospect of donating a percentage of my profit to charity. I don't know scholarships to Outward Bound? Central Asia Institute to build schools? Immokolee Foundation?
There are so many worthy institutions that it is difficult to choose. Any ideas are welcome.

No comments: