Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Going to explore

I am almost fully prepared to go sailing. I have a few last minute things to do and I need to find a place for my clothes!
The plan is to head out on C'est la Vie our 1966 sailboat and head to the Dry Tortugas  I have not visited Ft. Jefferson nor have I snorkeled the reefs surrounding the fort. We thought it might be a good idea to get on out there before the oil does. So far the oil had not effected our land but it has affected our minds. I hopefully will have internet while on this journey but if not I will updated you all on my return.
We are leaving tomorrow, Wednesday and will return sometime in September. If you want to purchase any items, my dad will have all of my work. Just use the call me button. It will go to voicemail and he will be able to retrieve it.
I hope to have lots of new work to show off when I return.
Cheers!
Anne

No comments: